Tuesday 26 February 2008

STOP dreaming about your dreams and START living them!

I have to confess, I've been keeping a secret....sort of

Here it is:

In the last 6 months I have accomplished more than I could have possibly hoped for or dreamed of. I've set goals and have achieved all of them. These include:


1. Successfully changing careers

2. Writing 2 books (Both will go on sale in the next month)

3. Purchasing my first flat

4. Generating mailing lists of thousands of people

5. Finding brilliant clients and maximizing my weekly appointments

6. Going on 2 vacations in last 6 months (I want to go on 1 every 3 months)

7. Running Berlin Marathon in under 3:42 (my goal was for under 4 hours)


I list these not to brag but rather to share with you the idea that you too can achieve your dreams, most importantly you can do it NOW and not in a years time or several years time.


How did I do it?

I used Dax Moy's (One of the UK's Top Fitness Experts) Magic 100. It really is Magic! It has changed my life. For the first time I feel like I'm living my dream rather than just dreaming it.

I say I kept this a secret simply because I never thought to share it with you and all the other members of my mailing lists.

I simply told my friends and family about it. It wasn't until I was talking to a friend about my newsletters and my success that I realized that I need to share this information with as many people as possible.

After all I truly believe that you are only as successful as your ability to positively impact the lives of others.

Click Here to start living your dream and not just dreaming it!

Once you've started living your dream email me your success stories, I'd love to hear them!


In Health and Happiness

Rosa.
contact@rocofit.com

No comments: