Friday 29 February 2008

What's Your Creed?

My friend Dax Moy author of the Magic 100 has just put together a short video of his creed. A couple minutes of your time to watch this can change your life!

Click HERE to watch.

You'll want to START LIVING each day like it's magic!

This has has trully inspired me and has me thinking of what my own creed is. Have you thought of yours? Go for it! Check out the short clip.

Life's too short to let each day pass you by, days quickly turn into weeks, weeks to years, years to decades...before you know it you're wondering where the time went.

Don't look back and think 'if only'. START LIVING each day like it's a gift, BE YOUR BEST, encourage those around you to be their best.

Live every day likes it's Magic !

1 comment:

colin said...

sounds so great

good on you

I believe too